Richard Williams and Chris Sparages formed Williams & Sparages to serve the needs of residential and commercial construction and development in New England. With over 45 years of combined civil engineering experience in the region, you probably drive, shop or reside where Williams & Sparages provided engineering services.
- For developers and builders, we have the local expertise and experience to navigate the complexities of the permitting process for any size project.
- For homeowners, your home projects often require permits that may be unfamiliar to you. We can provide personal service to guide you through your project, from start to finish.
- For attorneys and financial institutions, we provide fast, comprehensive services for due diligence reviews in P&S agreements, ALTA/ ASCM Surveys for loan underwriting, land development permitting, as well as support for local zoning filings.
- For community administrators, as independent peer-review consultants, Williams & Sparages brings experience and objectivity to meet the needs of your community.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Property Line Disputes/ Survey
- Land Court Survey
- ALTA/ ASCM Surveys
- Plot Plans
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Professional Land Surveyors
- Professional Engineers
- Certified Soil Evaluators
- Middleton MA, North Andover MA, Peabody MA, Danvers MA, Beverly MA, Lynnfield MA, Saugus MA, Salem MA, Rowley MA, Boxford MA, and throughout Eastern Massachusetts
- Cash Only
|City||Middleton , MA|
|Address||189 North Main Street, Suite 101|
|Phone Number||(978) 539-8088|
Chris has over 20 years experience with site design and land planning and holds degrees in Civil Engineering from WPI and Northeastern University. Our firm has professional land surveyors, professional engineers, professional wetland scientists, and certified soil evaluators. Whether you need a property line survey, a septic design, or larger residential or commercial development, we are the firm for you. Personal attention and experience drive our results.
Products & Services
We offer services for municipalities, homeowners, site/subdivision developers, retail and commercial projects. As a full-service engineering firm, we work closely with our clients from project inception to complete engineering project management.
From large-scale developments to more intimate residential projects our experienced, licensed engineering professionals work closely with you in a partnership that guarantees success.
Great company, great experience - overall impressed with the way Richard Williams conducted business. Very professional and experienced in performing a difficult and thorough survey of my property.
I highly recommend Williams & Sparages for any surveying job !!