We offer all types of services including, but not limited to ALTA surveys, FEMA elevation certificates, topographic and boundary surveys, superior mapping capabilities and more. We pride itself on client satisfaction and delivering a superior product. Our future success depends upon the continuation of providing quality service and technical excellence to clients. We adhere to the highest professional standards and ideas. We pride ourselves on our reputation and are excited to offer our services through Spot On Surveying. We appreciate every opportunity to prove the quality of our work.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- SBE Certified
- LSBE Certified
- SBA Certified
- California Professional Land Surveyor License # 8388
- Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor License # 6375
- Arizona Registered Professional Land Surveyor License # 51750
- American Express, Credit Terms Available, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Buda , TX|
|Phone Number||(512) 523-8092|
• Land development (municipal, commercial, single and multi-family housing development projects, etc.).
• AutoCAD Land Desktop and Civil 3D, GPS, Robotics and conventional Total Stations.
• Thorough knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of ALTA , topographic, boundary and pipeline surveys, elevations certificates, construction surveying (subterranean shoring pile monitoring), legal descriptions, easement preparation, lot line adjustment procedures, etc.
• Work with local and state agencies to fulfill project requirements. Prepare certifications for site inspectors requirements as needed, i.e. Street improvements, roof height and PAD certificates.
• Communicate with a team of professionals from conceptual design to completed construction of any project.
• Analyze situations accurately, seek input where appropriate and develop effective solutions by applying multiple years of legal and technical aspects of the surveying profession.
Products & Services
(ALTA) American Land Title Association and (ACSM) American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. When a property is being transferred or refinanced the Title Company and /or lender typically require an ALTA survey. For all multifamily housing loan transactions submitted to HUD an “ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey” is required.
An ALTA survey is a boundary survey prepared to a set of minimum standards that have been jointly prepared and adopted by the ALTA/ ACSM. Additionally, an American Land Title Association survey shows improvements, easements, rights-of-way, and other elements impacting the ownership of land.
Design plans are used to calculate the locations of proposed improvements with respect to the property boundary. Spot On Surveying then sets temporary markers in the ground to assist a contractor in placing / building the improvements at the desired location.
A property line location survey is similiar to a boundary survey except that permanent monuments are not placed in the ground. Existing corner monuments will be located and flagged, temporary line points may be set and a basic site plan can be provided up request.
» Property Subdivision – Tentative Tract Map - Final Map – Parcel Map.
Property Subdivision is the process of splitting one larger piece of land into several smaller pieces of land. Generally, this plat, or map, is drawn to be used to sell off the smaller pieces of land. Whenever a new (or additional) parcel of land is proposed, the project will need to conform to local jurisdictional (City/County) ordinances and be reviewed and approved by the appropriate planning department.
A Topographic Survey, sometimes referred to as a Topo Survey, is usually carried out in order to have an accurate record of the existing conditions of a parcel of land that is about to undergo some type of construction activity.
The purpose of a Topographic Survey Map is to gather survey data that will show the location of natural and man-made features including above ground improvements such as buildings, curbs, sidewalks, trees, landscape areas, streams, rock out croppings, manholes, catch basins, fire hydrants, utility poles retaining walls, contour lines and/or spot elevations, etc. The Topo Survey may also include any man made underground features, sometimes from reference maps provided by others like buried gas lines, buried water lines, buried electrical lines, etc. .