A strong sense of responsibility, a broad range of experience, powerful skill sets. Here at PMI it is our people that get the job done. Our Corporate Management team, Office & Project Managers, Specialized Technicians and Field Operations personnel are among the best in the industry. We have offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic but regardless of geographic location, our people function as a single team; each applying their own particular business, management or technical skills as needed to guarantee the project’s success.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, 3D Scanning Surveys, UAV Drone Surveys, Hydrographic Surveys
- ALTA Surveys, Construction Surveys, Geodetic Surveys, GPS Surveys, Digital Terrain Modeling
- SUE / Subsurface Utility Designation, CCTV Services, GIS Data Collection, Volumetric Surveys
Professional Associations & Certifications
- DBE Certified by VDOT, MDOT, DDOT and MWAA
- Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, District of Columbia, New York, Florida
|City||Middletown , VA|
|Address||7720 Main Street|
|Phone Number||(540) 508-2213|
Licensed Land Surveyor, Long time Resident of Frederick County, Virginia, US Army Veteran. Member of the Virginia Association of Surveyors, the National Society of Professional Surveyors, the American Legion and the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Products & Services
Full Service Land Surveying Firm
Precision Measurements. Inc. (PMI) is a DBE certified, full-service land surveying and geospatial sciences firm with offices in Virginia Beach, Newport News, Glen Allen, Middletown and Chantilly, Virginia, Ellicott City, Maryland and
Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
PMI’s Middletown office functions as a regional services hub providing land survey project planning, estimating and management in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining the capability to deploy locally sourced field operations personnel throughout the Shenandoah Valley and West Virginia (Eastern) panhandle.