Our goal is to provide this quality at the most reasonable fees you will find in Michigan simply by leveraging the efficiencies built into information technology, flexible scheduling, and the experience we have with projects of all sizes ranging from site planning for a garage to ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys for Walmart Supercenters. Free Consultations, free estimates!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, Municipal
- Boundary, Topographic, Utility, Lot Surveys, Land Divisions, Property Line Staking
- Site Plans, Plot Plans for Building Permits, Planned Unit Developments, Special Use Permits
- Flood Plain Specialists, ELOMA, LOMA, and Elevation Certificates
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors
- Montcalm County, Clinton County, Ionia County, Gratiot County, Isabella County, Gladwin County, Carson City, Crystal, Fowler, Pewamo, Palo, Sumner, Ithaca, Ionia, Maple Rapids, St Johns, Ovid, Elsie, Ashley, Stanton, Sheridan, Middleton
- Credit Terms Available, Money Orders, PayPal, Personal Checks
|City||Carson City, MI|
|Address||420 Miner St|
|Phone Number||(989) 388-3565|
Professionally licensed in Ohio in 1992 and in Michigan in 1995, Sam has gained many layers of experience through his positions in leading companies in the Surveying and Engineering industry. Sam brings that big industry education and experience and his small town work ethic and values into every project he takes on, large and small.
From Our Website
Sam Clark has provided professional land surveying services in 23 of Michigan's counties with a focus in mid-Michigan within Clinton, Montcalm, Ionia, and Gratiot counties. He has experience in nearly every aspect of surveying with over 20 years of professional service. If you're wondering if we're the right people to call or email with your question, jot us a line or pick up the phone, you'll be glad you did.